Creative Writing Competition
Reading is the most wonderful way to go on a truly epic adventure, isn’t it? And we're giving your children the chance to control the story!
Get your children to write a short story about one of the 6 MS Readathon Heroes and they could WIN an amazing prize.
We will pick one winner each week. There are book tokens, adventure experiences, toys, and loads more cool stuff to be won.
To enter the competition, all your children have to do is:
- Choose an Avatar to write their story about (it can be the one they chose for their fundraising page or a different one! There's Pearl the Mermaid, Joan of Books the Warrior, Sir Readsalot the Knight, Bookie Monster, Cosmo the Cosmonaut and Dean the Dinosaur)
- Write their story, keeping it to around 350 words (and sign off their story with their full name and age!)
- Then submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to read your stories!
2020 FUNDRAISING AWARDS AND REWARDS
20 iPads up for grabs
Top Two individual fundraisers will win:
- An iPad
- Readathon Pin
- Personalised framed certificate
Raise €50 for this year's MS Readathon and you could WIN one of 18 IPADS. Every €50 raised will get you another entry into the draw.
As well as this we also have 60 Wireless headphones up for grabs too
Raise €25 for this year's MS Readathon and you could WIN one of 60 sets of wireless headphones. Every €25 raised will get you another entry into the draw.
Because you guys are such legends we have loads of other amazing prizes.
First two participants to raise €100 receives a Family Pass each for city Kayaking or Galway Bay Cruises
First Participant to hit €150 wins a €50 voucher for Toys Direct
Top three highest fundraising schools will each receive:
- A bundle of books for their library
- A personalised framed certificate
We’ll have loads of other amazing prizes along the way too – book vouchers, family days out - We even have prizes for your teachers!!
The competition for top spot is going to go down to the wire this year! You have until Friday 11th December 2020 to raise funds on your MS Readathon fundraising page and be in the running!